Please note: Here’s where these plans are currently available:
- Banner Local Plan: Phoenix, Arizona area
- Emory Local Plan: Atlanta, Georgia area
- Memorial Hermann Local Plan: Houston, Texas area
- Mercy Arkansas Local Plan: Northwest Arkansas and Fort Smith; McDonald County, Missouri
- Mercy Oklahoma Local Plan: Oklahoma City, Ada, and Ardmore, Oklahoma
- Mercy St. Louis Local Plan: in and around St. Louis, Missouri
- Mercy Southwest Missouri Local Plan: Southwest Missouri, including Joplin and Springfield areas
- Ochsner Local Plan: Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Slidell, Louisiana areas
- St. Luke's Local Plan: Boise, Idaho area
- UnityPoint Local Plan: portions of Iowa, western Illinois, and Peoria, Illinois areas
$4 doctor visits: Ever wish you could see a doctor without leaving your house? With Doctor On Demand™, you can video chat with a doctor 24/7 for just a $4 copay. Simply download the app or go online to speak with a board-certified physician, licensed psychologist or psychiatrist today.
World-class care centers: For serious conditions, the Centers of Excellence program offers you and your family world-class care, often at zero cost. (limited to certain conditions).
Personal health assistance: Get expert second opinions and much more at no cost with Grand Rounds, just visit grandrounds.com/walmart
The Mercy Southwest Missouri Local Plan and Banner Local Plan will cost:
$23.50 per paycheck for associates
$131.00 per paycheck for associates plus their spouse/partner
$38.70 per paycheck for associates plus their children
$153.50 per paycheck for associates plus their family
All other Local Plans will cost:
$47.60 per paycheck for associates
$197.80 per paycheck for associates plus their spouse/partner
$74.50 per paycheck for associates plus their children
$233.90 per paycheck for associates plus their family
The Local Plans will cost more if you and/or your spouse/partner use tobacco products and choose not to enroll in and complete a Quit Tobacco program. The plan will also cost more for using doctors outside the network.
To check out all the rates for the Local Plans, including tobacco user rates, and all costs of all our plans, please see our rate sheet.
If you are enrolled in Medicare Part D, you are not eligible to enroll in any Walmart-sponsored medical plan.