Do you work in Arkansas, Florida, Oklahoma, or Texas?
Special programs in several areas connect associates with quality care in their local communities. We’ve made it easy to find the best doctors by identifying those who have consistently delivered the best value and quality care.
In the areas listed below, these doctors are called preferred providers, and our medical plans have built-in incentives to choose them for your care. You’ll find preferred providers at GrandRounds.com/Walmart:
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio, Texas
- Central Florida including Orlando and Tampa; Northeast Florida including Gainesville and Jacksonville
- Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma
The amount your plan will pay for covered services is different depending on whether you choose a preferred or non-preferred doctor in your network.
● In the Florida areas shown, care from a non-preferred network provider or an out-of-network provider is covered at 50%.
● In the Texas and Oklahoma areas, non-preferred network providers are covered at 50%, and there’s no out-of-network coverage except in emergencies.
In northwest Arkansas you can see any network provider, but you’ll still find highly rated doctors GrandRounds.com/Walmart.