How it works
This plan is only offered in select locations. To see if you’re eligible, use the Plan Availability Tool.
- Preventive care: You’ll get 100% coverage for preventive care when you use doctors in your network. Preventive care means things like annual checkups, vaccinations, mammograms and other screenings.
- Simple copays: You’ll have simple copays so you can easily predict your costs. And with copays, there’s no need to meet your deductible first.
$15 for primary care
$25 for specialists
Urgent care is 90% covered by your deductible
$15/$25 for video doctor visits
$50 for emergency room visits
- Other care: For all additional diagnostic tests and services, the plan pays 90% of all in-network costs and 75% of all out-of-network costs.
- Easy, affordable prescriptions: All generic prescriptions are just $10.
- Low deductibles: Your annual deductible will be $300 for yourself and $600 if you want to cover yourself and your dependents. It covers a wide range of services, including chiropractic care, infertility treatment, and certain transgender services.
- Total out-of-pocket costs: The maximum amount you can spend out of pocket will be $1,500 for yourself or $3,000 for yourself and your dependents. Once you reach this maximum amount, all your medical costs will be covered at 100%.
Video doctor visits: Ever wish you could see a doctor without leaving your house? With Teladoc™, you can video chat with a doctor 24/7 for just a $15 copay for medical or $25 copay for behavioral health. Simply download the app or go online to speak with a board-certified physician, licensed psychologist or psychiatrist today.
Find the right doctor: Don’t spend all day searching the web for the right in-network doctor when Grand Rounds will do it for you. Get expert second opinions and much more at no cost. To find the best in-network doctors and specialists, just visit grandrounds.com/walmart
The eCommerce PPO Plan is offered to associates in certain locations. Keep in mind that if you enroll in this plan, due to IRS rules, your cost for coverage will be deducted from your pay on an after-tax basis.
The Walmart eCommerce PPO Plan will cost:
$34.40 per paycheck for associates
$149.60 per paycheck for associates plus their spouse/partner
$58.20 per paycheck for associates plus their children
$173.40 per paycheck for associates plus their family
The eCommerce PPO Plan will cost more if you and/or your spouse/partner use tobacco products and choose not to enroll in and complete a Quit Tobacco program. The plan will also cost more for using doctors outside the network.
To check out all the rates for the Walmart eCommerce PPO Plan, including tobacco user rates, and all costs of all our plans, please see our rate sheet.
If you are enrolled in Medicare Part D, you are not eligible to enroll in any Walmart-sponsored medical plan.