You can also call Sedgwick for questions or updates at 800-492-5678.
Getting paid while on LOA
You may be able to get paid while on a leave, depending on the type of leave you take:
- Military differential, if eligible
- PTO, including any remaining personal or sick time (for salaried associated, truck drivers and ecommerce hourly associates only)
- Short and long-term disability
- Workers' compensation
For more information, see Getting Paid.
Pay your benefit premiums
To keep up your benefits coverage during your leave, you must continue to pay the benefit premiums that are normally deducted from your paycheck:
- If you're eligible for short-term disability benefits during your leave, your premiums will be deducted automatically from your disability check.
- If you're on an unpaid leave, or if you exhaust your short-term disability benefits, you must pay your premiums yourself by the Friday of the end of each pay period. Your coverage may be cancelled after a 30-day grace period for non-payment of your premiums.
To learn how much you'll need to pay and how to make payments, contact People Services at 800-421-1362.