How to request Accommodation Services
Asking for reasonable accommodation is easy to do:
1. First, talk about your needs with your management team. Your manager can often approve a Job Adjustment (JA).
- A JA can include things like stools, dress code exceptions, personal assistive devices, water bottles, emergency food, accessible parking, and minor equipment or ergonomic devices.
2. If your needs can’t be met with a JA, you’ll need to call the Accommodation Service Center (ASC) at 855-489-1600 between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT.
- Make sure to have your Walmart Identification Number (WIN) ready when you call.
- ASC may ask for additional information from you or your health care provider.
- ASC usually makes its decision within five business days once they receive all your information.