Ask your health care advisor about which expenses are covered, finding in-network providers, and other complex benefits situations. While plan administrators manage billing and payment among in-network doctors and hospitals as well as your plan, your health care advisor is a valuable resource for navigating your benefits.
Contact your health care advisor:
- Aetna (includes Select Network Plan, Banner ACP, St. Luke’s ACP, and eComm PPO): 855-548-2387
- BlueAdvantage Administrators of Arkansas: 866-823-3790
- UnitedHealthcare (includes Presbyterian ACP): 888-285-9255
- HealthSCOPE Benefits (includes all other ACPs): 800-804-1272
- For information about HMOs, contact your facility's personnel associate.
If you're not sure which health care advisor is yours, you can always find it on the back of your plan ID card.