Make sure your child has the immunizations required to start school. No matter which plan you are enrolled in, many immunization vaccines for children from birth to age 18 are 100-percent-covered preventive services when network providers are used. Also, many Walmart/Sam’s Club pharmacies can administer several immunizations at the store.
- Learn more about immunizations and see the latest vaccine schedules: www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules
- Call your health care advisor to learn more:
- Aetna (includes Select Network Plan, Banner ACP, St. Luke's ACP, and eComm PPO): 855-548-2387
- BlueAdvantage Administrators of Arkansas: 866-823-3790
- UnitedHealthcare (include Presbyterian ACP): 888-285-9255
- HealthSCOPE Benefits (includes all other ACPs): 800-804-1272
- Express Scripts (pharmacy benefit manager): 800-887-6194
For information about HMOs, contact your facility’s personnel associate.
If you’re not sure which health care advisor is yours, you can always find it on the back of your plan ID card.