See a doctor from home
Available to most associates enrolled in a Walmart medical plan
- You can video chat with a doctor through our telehealth service, Doctor On Demand. We’re waiving the typical $4 copay so it won’t cost you a thing. Make an appointment that fits your schedule. Medical visits are available 24/7. And if you’d like to assess your risk for COVID-19, complete this two minute self-assessment.
- You can also talk or video chat with your own doctor right from home. It’s covered just like a regular doctor’s visit. Depending on the plan you have, you’ll be charged the same copay or pay the cost of your care until your deductible is met. Just contact your doctor's office to schedule an appointment.
If you’re enrolled in an eComm PPO or HMO plan, contact your plan administrator to learn how you can visit a doctor from home.
Not enrolled in a Walmart medical plan? No problem.
Now you can securely message a doctor 24/7 from home. With 98point6, doctors are always available, even without an appointment. The cost is just $20 for the first three months and $1 per visit. 98point6 is a service offered through Sam’s Club, but you don’t need a membership to get access.
- Not a Sam’s Club Member? Create a guest account before you start
Note: You don’t need to purchase a Sam’s Club membership to get the 98point6 service. If you see a Sam’s Club membership, ITS (Invitation to Shop) to Sam’s Savings, already added to your cart, be sure to remove it before continuing with checkout.
What happens after checkout?
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from Sam’s Club once your purchase is complete.
- Within 12 hours of your purchase, Sam’s Club will send an email saying your account has been activated and include instructions for getting the 98point6 app.
- After 12 hours, even if you don’t receive an email, your account will be active, and you can get 98point6 from the Apple App store or Google Play. Simply enter your mobile number and sign in. The app will recognize your account and you can begin messaging a doctor right away.
- For help with SamsClub.com, call 888-746-7726.
- For general questions about 98point6, call Walmart People Services at 800-421-1362.
98point6 is not a benefit plan offered by Walmart.
Get your prescriptions by mail
COVID-19 testing is covered
- If you need to be tested for COVID-19 and you’re covered on a Walmart medical plan, testing is available at no cost to you.
Unable to work?
- The COVID-19 Emergency Leave Policy is available so you have the support you need if you need to stay home. Learn more or visit mySedgwick to file a claim.