OneWalmart.com was made for Walmart associates. Many pages have a place to share your thoughts and stories for other associates to see. Here are a few simple guidelines to keep in mind when contributing to the site.
What to do:
- Share your thoughts – We want to know what you think. Join the conversations on the site.
- Post photos and videos – Share images on the site so your colleagues can get to know you better. Remember that the only images/videos including weapons that will be approved are of uniformed personnel with standard issued weapons. Please note that weapons are not allowed in any manner in avatar photos.
- Stay on topic – If you join a conversation, keep your comments related to the current topic. This helps everyone follow the conversation.
- Show respect – We're all aware of the Basic Beliefs and the importance of showing respect for the individual. Everyone deserves that same level of respect on the site, too.
- It's ok to disagree – We don't all see eye to eye on everything. Wouldn't that be boring? If you disagree about something posted, say so. Just remember to do it in a respectful way.
- Have fun – Enjoy and make this your site. Get involved. Share your thoughts and experiences. Learn what others think and join the conversation.
What not to do:
- Don't break the law – Don't post anything that involves or promotes illegal activity.
- Don't be mean – Don't post anything obscene, lewd, discriminatory, or anything intended to harass someone. And don't gossip about other associates.
- Don't take your work to the site – This site is not for chatting about setting that new modular or discussing the wonderful P&L report you're creating. There are plenty of other topics to learn about and discuss on the site. Leave your work at work.
Still have questions or concerns?