One.Walmart.com was made for Walmart associates. Many pages have a place to share your thoughts and stories for other associates to see. Here are a few simple guidelines to keep in mind when contributing to the site.
What to do:
- Share your thoughts – We want to know what you think. Join the conversations on the site.
- Post photos and videos – Share images on the site so your colleagues can get to know you better. Remember that the only images/videos including weapons that will be approved are of uniformed personnel with standard issued weapons. Please note that weapons are not allowed in any manner in avatar photos.
- Stay on topic – If you join a conversation, keep your comments related to the current topic. This helps everyone follow the conversation.
- Show respect – We're all aware of the Basic Beliefs and the importance of showing respect for the individual. Everyone deserves that same level of respect on the site, too.
- It's ok to disagree – We don't all see eye to eye on everything. Wouldn't that be boring? If you disagree about something posted, say so. Just remember to do it in a respectful way.
- Have fun – Enjoy and make this your site. Get involved. Share your thoughts and experiences. Learn what others think and join the conversation.
What not to do:
- Don't break the law – Don't post anything that involves or promotes illegal activity.
- Don't be mean – Don't post anything obscene, lewd, discriminatory, or anything intended to harass someone. And don't gossip about other associates.
- Don't take your work to the site – This site is not for chatting about setting that new modular or discussing the wonderful P&L report you're creating. There are plenty of other topics to learn about and discuss on the site. Leave your work at work.
Still have questions or concerns?
Content reported as inappropriate twice by the community is automatically pulled from the site for review.