REMINDER: Associate Layaway ends Friday, Dec. 13
Before you know it, Ol’ St. Nick will be here, and you’d better be ready. This year, there are 6 fewer days between Thanksgiving and your Yule celebration, so you’d better get to “sleighing” that shopping list now. Layaway has been in full swing for a couple of months, but there is still some time to get your wish list taken care of.
Associates still have a few more days to get those layaway items with the last day to pick up your layaway being December 13. For customers, the last day to pick up layaways is December 9.
Eligible items include Electronics, Auto Electronics, Large Furniture, Infant Furniture & Toys, Toys, Select Sporting Goods, Small Appliances and Jewelry. All wireless phones are excluded.
A few of your favorite things have changed this year, so make sure you know the details:
- Each item needs to be $10 or more, and the total basket must be at least $50.
- This year you need a down payment of $20 or 20%, whichever is greater. In regions 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 13 and 14, the required down payment is $10 or 10%, whichever is greater.
- Cancelled layaways will be returned to store inventory and a $20 fee will be charged to the account. The cancellation fee is $10 in the regions listed above.
- Cancellation fee doesn’t apply in Ohio, Rhode Island, Maryland, or Washington DC.
- Any register in store can accept layaway payments.
- For all other details, check the Layaway One Best Way.