Home Office Drive-Thru Flu Vaccinations
October 3 and October 17
Associates and their family members can receive their flu vaccinations this year by visiting one of our Home Office Drive-Thru Immunization Clinics in October.
Walmart Pharmacy’s certified pharmacists are hosting drive thru flu immunization events at the Home Office from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on October 3 and October 17. The clinic will be located in the parking lot across 8th street from the Home Office lobby entrance (behind the 7W building).
Access to flu shots are provided with no out-of-pocket costs to associates and their dependents, 7 years old or older, on Walmart insurance and on most other insurance plans. Associates without insurance can receive a flu shot from Walmart or Sam’s Club, including the drive-thru clinic, with no out-of-pocket costs. Please plan for 20 minutes of time on-site, for flu shot and observation time. For more information on associate flu shots, visit the flu shot page.
Following these steps will make it simple and easy to get your vaccination:
- Sign Up for an Appointment Time
- Sign up for the event
- Create an account in MyIR (STC Home) by entering email and creating a password
- Select a time slot between 10:00 am-2:00 pm (each time slot is per vehicle)
- Confirm your appointment
- It will send a calendar invite to the email provided
- Fill out and print the patient questionnaire and consent form (PQCF) prior to your appointment. If you don’t have a printer, you can fill the questionnaire out on-site.
- On the day of event
- Come to parking lot across the street from the main home office lobby (702 SW 8th Street) at your appointed time.
- Wear a face covering (we will have face coverings available if you don’t have one) and wear a short sleeve shirt that will allow access to the upper arm.
- All participants will be screened for fever and symptoms of COVID-19 at the time of the event.
- Bring your insurance card and pre-printed PQCF, if available.