Out of School Care
Get Ready for School Breaks
Who's ready for school break fun?
The WLFC is proudly offering another year of Out of School Care and we can't wait to get started! This program is a licensed, full day childcare program open to WLFC members who have completed kindergarten through age 12. Cost is $25 per day, per child and children must have an active WLFC membership.
The program includes a variety of activities around the WLFC including sports, games, arts & crafts, swimming, special guests and more.
We provide two daily snacks but ask that parents please provide a healthy sack lunch.
What weeks are available?
October 17th, 18th, 19th
November 21st, 22nd, 23rd
December 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th
January 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 16th
March 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th
* Dates based on Bentonville Public School calendars
Let's Get Started
Register through the WLFC online registration.
- Registration opens September 1st for all dates on the WLFC website. Payment is due at the time of registration.
- After registration, you will receive more information sent to the email address on your WLFC membership with additional required paperwork.
- If your plans change after registering, a partial refund of $15 per enrollment is available if cancelled according to the cancellation policy. *Please read Parent Handbook for detailed information, and reach out to Terrie Pitts with questions.
- Each date must have a minimum of 10 participants for the program to take place. Parents will be notified 3 days prior if a given date will not be held and full refunds will be given.