Hello WLFC Members,
Welcome Back to the YAC!
The YAC will re-open on Monday, August 24 with limited hours
- Hours: Monday and Wednesdays from 8:30 am-12:00 pm and Tuesday and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30 pm.
- Age Limits: At this time, we will not be taking infants, children must be walking confidently to be checked in.
- Face Covering: Children 10 and older are required to wear a face covering at all times. We highly encourage children age 3 and up to also wear a face covering.
- Screening: Children will be temperature screened and parents asked screening questions in the YAC lobby. Parents will check their children in and a YAC associate will escort children to the classroom.
- Limited Capacity: The YAC will have a limited overall capacity to maintain social distancing in the classrooms.
As always, if your child is sick or has a fever, please do not bring them to the YAC.
You no longer need an appointment for the cardio/weight room and can arrive any time during our open hours. Appointments will continue for lap swim and other areas detailed below. Bring your key fob or be ready with your WIN or member ID so our staff can assist with a quick, contactless check-in when you arrive. Face coverings must continue to be worn as you enter and walk throughout the building and only removed during periods of active exercise.
Additional Updates Coming Soon:
- Family lap or open swim in Pools 2 and 3 are now offered. Appointments can be booked using the WLFC online class registration system. Only one family member needs to enroll to reserve the time slot for the whole family. *A parent must accompany child in the water unless the child can pass a swim test.
- Lap swim in Pool 1 will continue the current process for 1-hour appointments for members age 16+.
- Appointments for Lap Swim:
- Registration for appointments opens at 6 am daily for the following day
- Lap swim is 1 hour. No members under age 16 or guests will be admitted for lap swim.
- Lap swimmers will be assigned 1 person per lane. The hot tub is not available for use.
- A limited schedule of group fitness classes begins July 13. Appointments are required to allow for 12 feet of physical distancing in the studios and can be booked using the WLFC online class registration system beginning July 12 at 6 am.
- Personal Exercise Programs and Teen Weight Room Intro courses are open for registration.
- Personal fitness training will resume July 13. Please work directly with a trainer to schedule sessions.
- Small group training sessions with a maximum of 4 members will open for registration July 13.
- The cardio area, weight room, and free weight area will continue current capacity limits to ensure physical distancing. There may be waiting periods to enter an area that has reached capacity.
- Members age 13-15 that have completed a Teen Weight Room course are now permitted, if accompanied by a parent or guardian into the facility.
- Please wait in your vehicle until all members playing on your court arrive before entering through the main Tennis Center doors. Due to limited lobby space, enter no more than 5 minutes prior to your booked court time.
- Private lessons are now available by appointment. Contact a tennis instructor directly to schedule.
- The Lobby and West locker rooms will open, with limited showers available. Remember to bring your own towel. Please maintain 6 feet of physical distancing when using the locker rooms.
- Single player squash or racquetball reservations are open, but no equipment rentals are available.
- Kilo Café will have Grab & Go food options starting July 6. Payment will be at the WLFC front desk (card only).
- The HydroMassage area will have one lounge open starting July 6. See the front desk for assistance.
Book Appoints for Fitness Class or Swim, login to your WLFC Member Account under the Member Login tab:
- Associates may be prompted to sign an Authorization for Payroll Deduction form on the first login. This is a recent system change to capture your digital signature.
- Click on “Available Classes @WLFC” on your Member Account homepage. Search through the list of fitness classes, lap swim, and family swim dates and times.
- Check out this Help Guide for assistance booking appointments.
Book Court Time for Tennis/Pickleball:
- Indoor and outdoor tennis and pickleball courts must be booked in advance using the normal WLFC court bookings process.
- Bring your own racquets and balls; no equipment or ball machine rental is available.
- No guests or spectators are permitted in this phase.
- View this demo video on using the WLFC court booking website.
Health and Safety Measures: As always, the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff is the top priority in our facility. WLFC staff and custodial teams are cleaning throughout the open hours and deep cleaning at night. Additional measures we’ll ask of you include:
- Please stay home if you feel ill or have been in close contact with someone who is ill
- Guests will not be allowed to use the facility
- You must provide and wear your own face covering at all times unless actively exercising
- Required screening questions will be asked on entry each visit
- 6 foot physical distancing must be practiced when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the facility and 12 foot physical distancing must be practiced when exercising
- Clean your equipment with disinfectant wipes before and after each use
- Please notify WLFC management as soon as possible if you test positive for COVID-19 at any point so that we can ensure safety of all other associates and patrons.
We appreciate your understanding as some areas of the building remain closed including the Youth Activity Center, basketball courts, volleyball courts, indoor running track, steam rooms, and hot tub. As conditions allow, we will evaluate opening these areas.
Please call 479-204-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or if you need to cancel an appointment you are not able to make.
As always, you can make changes to your membership or cancel, if needed, online at any time. Login to your WLFC Member Account and click on "My WLFC Profile" to make changes.
Monday - Friday
6 am - 8:30 pm
8 am - 1:30 pm