Hello WLFC Members,
We are happy to be open and seeing our members again! Come enjoy all WLFC amenities while remembering some safety precautions and guidelines.
Monday - Friday
6 am - 8:30 pm
8 am – 4 pm
Bring your key fob or be ready with your WIN or member ID so our staff can assist with a quick, contactless check-in when you arrive. Face coverings must continue to be worn as you enter and walk throughout the building and only removed during periods of active exercise.
Welcome Back to the Youth Activity Center!
Monday – Friday
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Monday – Thursday
4 pm – 8 pm
8 am - Noon
- Age Limits: Ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Face Covering: Children 10 and older are required to wear a face covering at all times. We highly encourage children age 3 and up to also wear a face covering.
- Screening: Children will be temperature screened and parents asked screening questions in the YAC lobby. Parents will check their children in and a YAC associate will escort children to the classroom.
- Limited Capacity: The YAC will have a limited overall capacity to maintain social distancing in the classrooms.
As always, if your child is sick or has a fever, please do not bring them to the YAC.
Lap Swim Pool 1 Hours:
Monday – Friday: 6am – 2pm
Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm – 6:45pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 12:30pm
No reservations required!
Check our Facebook page for Family Swim times!
- The cardio area, weight room, and free weight area will continue current capacity limits to ensure physical distancing. There may be waiting periods to enter an area that has reached capacity.
- Basketball: 1 person or same membership per goal. Shoot around only. No Games.
- Kilo Café has Grab & Go food options. Payment will be at the WLFC front desk (card only).
Health and Safety Measures: As always, the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff is the top priority in our facility. WLFC staff and custodial teams are cleaning throughout the open hours and deep cleaning at night. Additional measures we’ll ask of you include:
- Please stay home if you feel ill or have been in close contact with someone who is ill
- You must provide and wear your own face covering at all times unless actively exercising
- 6 foot physical distancing must be practiced when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the facility and 12 foot physical distancing must be practiced when exercising
- Clean your equipment with disinfectant wipes before and after each use
- Please notify WLFC management as soon as possible if you test positive for COVID-19 at any point so that we can ensure safety of all other associates and patrons.
We appreciate your understanding.
Please call 479-204-1000 or email email@example.com for questions or if you need to cancel an appointment you are not able to make.
As always, you can make changes to your membership or cancel, if needed, online at any time. Login to your WLFC Member Account and click on "My WLFC Profile" to make changes.