Registrations are now closed.
Do join us at Converge @ Walmart on August 25-26, 2021, where we will spotlight the finalists and celebrate the winners!
It's a tech challenge for students and startups to solve a retail problem and showcase their creativity. Students and early-stage startups can take up this tech challenge and submit their ideas on the core theme – Reimagining Retail Tech.
Who can participate?
Participation is open to:
- Any 3rd or 4th year engineering college student in India with an amazing idea to showcase from any of these branches : CS, IT, EE, ECE, EEE, Data Science (a team of two-four students in one group)
- Any India-based unfunded/early-stage/angel/seed-funded startup
How to participate?
Submit your ideas by
- Choosing a sub-theme
- Describing the problem being solved
- Describing the solution being provided and
- Capture a two-minute video demo (YouTube link) of your solution and upload it in the registration form
- Registrations open - August 3, 2022
- Last day to register - August 25, 2022
- Top six finalists announcements - September 5, 2022
- Grand finale of SparkTech Showcase - September 16, 2022
- What do I need to do to participate?
You need to submit solutions by picking a sub-theme, describing the problem being solved, the solution being provided and take a two-minute video demo (YouTube link) of your solution.
- Will I have to attend any in-person events?
SparkTech Showcase is a virtual event; all submissions can be made online. Shortlisted top six teams will have to be present in-person at the Converge event on September 16, 2022 at the Walmart Global Tech office in Bangalore, India. More details will be shared with the shortlisted teams closer to the date.
- Can I register as a part of more than one team?
You can register for only one idea and as one team comprising of two-four members.
- We are a startup. Can we submit multiple ideas?
We request you to submit just one idea per startup.
- Can I submit multiple ideas?
While it is good that you have multiple ideas, you can only work on one idea for this event.